Thursday, April 21, 2011

D is for "Different and Dangerous"

D is for Different.

I have a proposition for you. Try something different this week. (I know I know, the phrase is supposed to be "try something NEW" but different starts with a d and....what are you? You're. Fine.) For awhile I was going to make this blog a place where I posted about all the different (new) things I was trying. (Which might still happen depending on if I think it's lame or not). For some reason, lately, I have branched out of my little box of comfortness and tried a few awesome different things. Take veggie garden cream cheese for example. I have always thought it looked nasty and was a backward concept. Who wants to spread a ton of miscellaneous vegetable chunks on a bagel? Well....actually....now I do. We get bagels on fridays at work and I made one of those snap-lie comments you make when you're trying to sound cool—"Me too! I TOTALLY love garden veggie cream cheese!" and therefore had to spread it on my bagel right then and there. Although I grimaced secretly while trying it, I found it's actually quite decent. 

Another example is that I married someone that is very "different" than me. He's like trying new things every day. Is it possible that two people in love could be as DIFFERENT as us? Cliche but true. 

D is for Dangerous

I am dangerous to myself. You're asking yourself if that's even possible and I'm here to tell you that yes, sadly, it is. Just check back HERE and HERE. Most recent dangerous activity was that I dropped the shampoo bottle on my foot in the shower yesterday. And it was a brand new bottle. And FULL. And HEAVY. And it freaking hurt. And I cried right there in the shower by my lonesome. And I'm gonna start another sentence with AND. 


Current conversation with John

J: "Whatcha doin?" 

(blogging.) 

J: "If you're not in your funny mood then don't do it."

(what exactly constitutes a funny mood?) 

J: "What's your D WORD? (laugh laugh)  Is it digger? doug? damn? duke? dicks? dora? depression? (laugh laugh)

John, I love you but, here's a D WORD for you. Boys are DUMB.

1 comment:

Paige Hanks said...

Sarah- we miss you too and anna g can hardly wait to meet you! I love your blog posts and want you to know they make great entertainment for our early morning feedings! Love and miss you!