Wednesday, April 20, 2011

C is for ''CHANGE''

Change is one of the hardest things in the world for me. I don't know why I'm one of those people but I am. Sorry this post isn't as funny. Being funny is harder than you think! (Except when you're me and your ''funny-ness'' depends on your daily ''struggle-buddy-ness''. ha!) But change has been on my mind a lot lately. I totally balk at change. Maybe it's that I'm also SUPER nostalgic. Even over the simplest things! For example, every time I leave a vacation of any kind I get this sick/sad feeling in my stomach. hahaha. Lame I know. But I'm just sad to leave! One of the reasons ''change'' must be on my mind lately is because I've had so much of it recently. A lot of which I can't control. Ba. Anyone have any good ideas on how to deal well with change? I have the book 'Who Moved My Cheese' and have the best intentions of reading it....

in the spirit of Easter....


C is also for "COLORED EGGS"

While bored at work I came across this amazing new technique to dye eggs! So stinkin awesome. Can't wait to try them and then pretend I'm super trendy. 


No comments: