Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I is for ''INSANE''

Sorry about the lapse in posts. I had some family-ness going on the last few days and lets be honest here, family DEFINITELY comes before blogging. Sorry. Just to add to the excuses I've also been nursing a small head cold as well as watching John study for his LAST. FINAL. EVER. Wha-freakin-hoo!!!! Done. Done. Done. No complaining about homework and causing me to use my favorite phrase "You're FINE" forty times a week! Maybe I'll miss that though...(Also, yes, you read correctly. I was WATCHING him study. Not helping him) Weird how that works. John likes background noise when he studies so he usually puts the tv on to some dumb ESPN channel which I hate so instead of fighting that battle I just watch him study. He likes it. He says he likes me best when I'm just sitting on the couch BEEEE-ING with him. Emphasis on being, not talking. Boys are so weird. What's the point of me just being with you when I could be TALKING with you????? But, I had sinus pressure and was grumpy so watching worked.

ANYWHO.

I is for Insane. We went to the SuperCross thing on saturday night and it was the coolest thing ever. I can't believe some people have the guts to do things like this! We were lucky and were sitting right in front of the huge-est jump. Man these guys got air! It was cold but we were smart and brought blankets this time. (Learned this important lesson after going to a recent Real Salt Lake game and freezing our sorry butts off while we watched those around us wrapped up in blankets along with their parkas...) I must say that it is quite a good people watching crowd that emerges for a motorcycle event. Let's just say I started feeling sorry for myself because John wasn't wearing trendy-studded-knock off jeans and I didn't have thick white blonde streaks in my hair. But then I remembered that I have feathers in my hair (which is totally in ok?) and felt better. Plus I had my skinny jeans on. So...whatev. Anyway, it was an awesome event. Couldn't get enough! 


No comments: