Thursday, May 5, 2011

J is for "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE"

Yeah. I admit that that seems/sounds quite bitter today and, although my super-bitter-breakdown-cry-fest was yesterday, this is the aftermath of that. Which is JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. Not in a rude bi-otchy sort of way but just a literal way. I don't want to deal with much today. I'm tired. I have bags under my eyes from crying so much yesterday (you know it's bad when you start AT WORK and don't stop till like 8pm) My hair didn't work out today. I feel fat and bloated due to a ''special week''. My shoes hurt and basically I just want to whine. So if you don't want to hear it then just walk away slowly.

I'll be back tomorrow. Hopefully.

PS. There is one thing that brightened my day today. A guy at work had his family come in to meet him for lunch and his little boy kept asking (over and over like kids do when their parent doesn't answer...) "is dat yo phone dad? is dat yo phone dad? is dat yo phone dad?" Little kid talk always makes me smile. If you haven't seen Out of the Mouth of Babes go see it now. And you don't have to be a mormon to appreciate it.

1 comment:

e.m. said...

Pretty sure I'm going to bug you until you call me.

Poke.
Poke.
Poke.