Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My 'Happy Today' List:

Things that have made me happy today:

- Thigh high, high-heeled boots. They make my legs look skinnier. Boom Bam Baby.
- A new delicious sandwich shop with really good tomato basil soup (screw the price, it was yummy!)
- THIS hilarious quote (this is a great gift idea for my birthday hint hint...it's in october. I'm fine.)
- New crock pot recipes from a coworker
- My FREE spray tan coupon. Yes, I'm shamelessly going to use it soon.
- Two KING SIZE snickers that John bought for me since I had what we like to call a "day" yesterday. That's the nicest way to put it. I am sure if you could see a word bubble above John's head about what he really thinks about my "days" it would have a string of profanity in it. Just sayin...
- The fact that I ALMOST completely killed a spider this morning All by myself <--- this is a big one for me. I ABHOR spiders. This "almost killing" is more like this: I saw a spider on our pile of laundry and froze because I'm scared of them. and because John had already left for school. Five mins of 'staring at it daring it to move' later I grabbed a kleenex, gritted my teeth and tried to squish it. Which resulted in immediatly pulling back my hand, doing my 'eww twitch dance' watching it curl in a ball and fall deeper into our laundry pile. Hopefully it's dead. Now I'll have to go home and worry about it...but at least I made progress!

No comments: