Monday, April 11, 2011

Me Want Chocolate.

Bowls of candy in the office, although extrememly enjoyable and viewed as "such a nice gesture", should be BANNED FOREVER. I'm preeettyyy sure that we have one such bowl in our office located 3.4 desks away from mine and it's become the bane of my existence. Never in my life have I experienced so much temptation. This isn't any ordinary candy dish with weird left-over candies that no one wants. It is constantly overflowing with candy bars of all shapes and sizes. Plus salt water taffy, suckers, tootsie rolls, etc etc. Recent unexplained acne? BINGO. Suddenly explained. *sigh* I don't think I'll ever live this down.




In fact...after typing up this post I ran my bum over there to grab one. Yum. (but oh so not worth it. Why oh why do I do this to myself every day?)

No comments: