Monday, April 18, 2011

A is for ''ALWAYS RIGHT''

Yes, I'm joining the challenge found here. I thought it would be a good way to make me blog everyday...isn't that precious? I thought so. To start off....


A is for ALWAYS RIGHT.


I am always right. Just ask John. He knows this principle well. Ok ok so maybe I'm not ALWAYS right but at least 99.9% of the time. Maybe I should title this blog ''i love being right" but that doesn't start with an 'A' now does it? And that would entirely defeat the purpose of this blog challenge. Annnyyway. Let's start with an example that happened this weekend:


John and I were leaving our apartment saturday morning and because of me we were running late. (A sub-head to this 'A day' challenge should be I'm ALWAYS late. John hates it. He's ALWAYS on time. go figure.) Well we have a covered parking stall that has a white metal post holding it up next to our stall. In our hurry John pulled out way to fast and cranked the wheel and ended up scratching the front of our car. (pretty bad. It sucks) Well instead of him saying "oh crap! I'm an idiot!" like he SHOULD HAVE, he snaps "Sarah! You CAN'T park the car in that stall anymore!" Well well well. Why don't we blame it on the wife. Later I tried explaining that I DIDN'T PARK THERE — HE DID. Which he denied emphatically. Buuuuutt about five min later he hugs me, gives me his puppy-dog-I-was-wrong-and-am-finally-admitting-it eyes and admits that it was in fact HE who parked there and HE who backed out too fast and scratched our car. BINGO. POINT FOR SARAH. 


I AM ALWAYS RIGHT. (and I freaking love it. yay.)

No comments: