Thursday, March 31, 2011

{Witty title about cleaning here.}

These recent 1.2 day(s) of warm weather have made me start making lists. Well. That's a lie. Actually I'm constantly a creepy ''list-maker'' (I LOVE LISTS. Love them. I have a specific notebook in my purse dedicated to lists only. I call it my vomit book because basically I get thought-vomit floating around stressing me out all day. But I've found that if I list it all out then I usually feel better and can relax. I've actually got quite the system down. Ask me about it sometime. What do I list you ask? Anything and everything. Give me a topic and I'll write a list about it. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm at a disease-listing level. I think sometimes John wants to admit me...but that's another story. Why do I get on paragraph long tangents? You're fine.) but a particular list has been finding its way onto sticky notes on my desk, in my purse and on my fridge. 


That list is titled: SPRING CLEANING 2011 


So if you're interested...here goes. This is the moment where you start to get an idea about how sick this list disease really is. 


- Dust blinds / scrub or power wash them
- Dust ceiling fans
- Rinse filters on AC units (Yeah, we're poor and in an apartment without central air. We're fine.)
- Clean windows / window sills inside and out
- Clean out fridge and scrub it!
- Rotate matress
- Give ''stuff'' an over-haul and give a bunch to charity
- Wash comforter
- Clean out / refresh pantry
- Wipe walls
- Wipe doorjams (Dirty fingerprints...I know you have them.)
- Wash shower curtain and buy a new liner
- Wash throw pillows
- Organize computer and delete old files
- Clean porch / cobwebs / sweep etc
- Wipe BBQ
- Throw away old cosmetics and lotions (Amazing how this stuff builds...right?)
- Pour Drain-O down sinks and tub (With the amount of hair I shed you'd think I'd be bald by now...)
- Clean top of fridge
- Scrub kitchen sink
- Wash / hose out garbage can
- General organizing session


Yay for cleaning. (bleh) I MAY or MAY NOT be one of those people who like to clean. You'll never know. At least it's warm-er outside...

1 comment:

John Hanks said...

You forgot one...clean out microwave! Just sayin