Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ooooh it's vintage. I simply must have it.

I get that vintage is the new ''in'' right now but sometimes I just want to BARF all over the place when I read all these blogs about "ooooh look at this 800 year old hat" or "I MUST have this ugly old lamp!" some vintage things are cool and totally worth bringing back into circulation but seriously? Bleh!

Guess what? Sometimes VINTAGE is just another word for "used to be in style once forever ago."

Right now, I'm in the mood for some Lady GaGa, sitting on my plain tan couch watching Seinfeld, drinking diet coke out of my pink tupperware cup I got at Walmart.

Just sayin...

2 comments:

Chris and Emily Evans said...

Love it....couldn't have been said better.

e.m. said...

judger. you're just angry face because somehow these stupid people can pull of wearing something so stupid but still pull it off.

ok fine, so maybe you're not the vintage-r type...you're still a judger, but you can make it sounds so frank and funny that it works.

loves.