Monday, March 21, 2011

Chunky and GREEN just the way I like it. What??

You guyyyyyys. I know I already said this on twitter but I just HAD to post about it today cause I'm that proud of myself and I'm that interested in sharing the joy with you. After working out this morning I was teasing my mom that we needed to drink a recovery drink. Well she pipes up that she tasted one at Costco that was pretty good so we decided to make it. AND IT WAS AWESOME. Here is the recipe:


1 handful spinach
1 peeled orange (whole)
1/2 an apple with peel on it
little wedge of lemon with peel on it
little wedge of lime with peel on it
1 large spoonful of frozen white grape juice concentrate


Put in a blender and blend REALLY WELL and enjoy!


K this is seriously yummy. I know I know you don't trust me but would I lead you astray? would I? Don't you dare say yes. Here's the thing, if I went home and made a blender full all for myself to store in the fridge then this stuff is good. It's really limey and refreshing! Nothing like other spinach drinks I've had. The only thing is that you have to get over the bright green color. Hahah happy late St. Patricks day I guess! 


Ps. Plus you get to feel like you're one of those trendy worker-outers type too (cause lets be honest, up until this point I didn't think NORMAL people drank spinach drinks...)

1 comment:

lolabarri said...

So going to try this. Thanks for sharing!