Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Need a Bookie?

Because I work for a purse company that is 75% female employees, I took it upon myself to start an office bracket pool today. I mean, it must be written in the rules somewhere that offices should have a pool right? Right. Well, I'm pretty proud of myself. Next thing I knew I was collecting money and everyone was asking me questions as if I knew what I was talking about and who to predict. Not going to lie...this felt pretty awesome. Especially since my bracket was a big fat guessing game and I'm pretty sure I'll do better than the boys in the office just for that reason. Why is that? Who knows.

Anyway, what I've learned:
1. Gonzaga is the coolest word to say. Sort of like Zimbabwe (just because I like saying the name I MAY HAVE chose them to win a round or two...)
2. Some people actually don't know how to fill out/read a bracket. (thank you father for teaching me)
3. BYU is NOT getting past sweet sixteen without Davies
4. Despite my urge to pick Duke yet again, I didn't.
5. I may sound like I know what I'm talking about but I don't.
6. Had to change my final four pick after my wonderful husband came home and said "You picked WHO?" and then laughed his butt off.
 

I think I make a pretty good bookie. Not gonna lie. 

1 comment:

Molly said...

Umm.... YOU HAVE A BLOG AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT?

Whatever.

Kthxbye.

:) I'm your newest stalker!