Thursday, March 19, 2009

So I'm weird. But I already knew that.

So, has anybody experienced the phenomenon of having conversation with yourself? I'm sure you have. Mine usually happens for some reason when I'm putting my makeup on in front of the bathroom mirror. Random useless conversations (that are about strange topics) flitter through my groggy morning brain. Sometimes I catch myself, standup straight, blink a couple times and then laugh at my confused face in the mirror. But this I don't find as weird as something else I do.

I write emails to myself. Yes, you just worried for my sanity didn't you? Well, I usually send emails to myself with attachments I need so I can print them at school or whatnot. But the best part about this is I actually write a little note to myself. Yep, I do that. Sometimes they're boring, encouraging or funny, but usually I just say "here you go." as if I didn't know I was giving it to myself. Wow. So now I'm a eating junkfood-working at home-sitting in my pjs-emailing myself kind of person. How interesting. 

2 comments:

e.m. said...

Once you're married - you can send those emails to both you and your husband, that way, you can deem yourself, 'not lame'....tho we all know the truth.

not...speaking....from experience...or anything. HA!

candice and tom said...

hey i found your blog! yay for blogstalking! hahaha oh crap did i just admit to that? dang! anyways i find it interesting that you email yourself! but talking to yourself, not so wierd, at least i do it all the time, i miss my 20 min rides to and from work, i had the best convos! oh well anyways, lets get together asap. miss your face, cant wait to see you at the wedding!!!!!!! then we can be married friends