Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mawridge is wat bwrings us hewre togeder today

There are a million things to say about the last five months, but i'll have to be content with some pictures. Blogging is like journaling. The more you try and wait to catch up, the more happens. So here is my big fat attempt to recap the last five months and move forward in faith. What? I don't know. My husband has only been home for like 13 months so we're really spiritual over here. Actually he's just sitting here watching me, telling me which pictures he looks good in. So here it is. an actual post. (Yes, em this one's for you.) It's long but you'll get over it.











Where's Waldo, 101.
John's first parade. It was a big day.



Dear Emily and Mike, Thank you for making us get out and actually do something with our lives. Here we have our first attempt at camping. Of course, I forgot the stakes to our tent. Struggle buddy.


Yes, we're so proud of John. He can count to ten AND sing his ABC's!



Boys Vs. Girls. Somehow water weenies make you laugh. How this works I have no idea because without fail someone gets hurt every time. But they are one of those classic things from your childhood you don't let go of



Before.

After. Somebody's wittle face was stinging.


John and I concluded that since he can grow a real beard, he
is a real man. And actually, against my better judgement, I think
he'd look smokin with a go-tee. Is that how you spell it?

Becca's mission call. Houston Texas baby! How I'll miss thee...let me
count the ways.

Back in DC visiting Meg.

I went to Baltimore for a leadership conference (cause I'm really involved and outgoing, which
John just loves about me.) And who would have thought that Baltimore
would be one of my new favorite places! Did you know that Baltimore was where
Francis Scott Key wrote our national anthem?! My real favorite part about this trip was when we went out on the town and got drunk and danced on a bar. Ok omit the drunk part.
But we did manage to get a shout out from the DJ and dance on the bar.
I'm cool.
You're jealous.

3 comments:

e.m. said...

Y E S !!!!

i'm doing a little jig-dance of happiness. oh how i love updates, i knew it was for me. whoa is me for not having internet more often so i can stalk you every few hours.

and john's beard......HA HA HA HA HA - with even bigger.....HA HA HA HA HA. oh i love it, he IS a real man.

nice sombrerros.

i love you.

peace.

long comment.

candice and tom said...

so it is about time you update your blog. i am so proud of you. looks like you are doing wonderful. can we get together soon? that would be great thanks.

Tim said...

See this is what i'm talking about, pictures of John! Especially that first one. We are beard brothers too. BBFL