Monday, April 23, 2012

Music makes me happy


Whoever reads this - be aware! - you are entering into a contract with me that you will not tell John that I'm writing this. 

This post is all about how cool my husband is and how cool his new hobby is. He has recently brought back ''jam sessions'' with a friend. When I brag this off he gets mad saying "Sarah! Jam-sessions are so high school so don't go telling people I do that!" But...here's the thing. I think it's awesome! And there is nothing I love more than sitting there listening to them jam. 

Let me add a mental picture for you. Both of them lounging on the couch, watching the Miami Heat game WHILE singing and playing the guitar. Is this even possible? I wondered the same thing until I watched them do it for 2 straight hours. Maybe men CAN multi-task...

Did I mention they are actually pretty good? Here's a little taste for ya...


No comments: