Tuesday, June 7, 2011

N is for ''NASTY'' (oh. and Nashville)

Some friends (from work) and I did something absolutely crazy and nasty over the weekend. We participated in Salt Lake City's 'DIRTY DASH'. If you don't have a clue what a dirty dash is, rest assured. Untill a few months ago I didn't either. It's a 5K race through mud obstacles. I don't know if my word vomit would do it justice, so I will post pictures for you to enjoy it's atrocious-ness. I WILL be doing this again next year, so for those of you that think this looks fun...hop on the bandwagon.












Yes. I'm tough. And yes, I may have peed my pants a couple times in the mud. No, that isn't gross. If you laughed as hard as I did while doing this, you would have too. Just sayin! 

ps. Nashville bit to come...stay posted.

2 comments:

sanda said...

what time was your run? we did it too. love the pig costumes!

anna said...

I'm so jealous! I'm doing that as soon as I move back to Utah!...and I'm glad I found your blog. You crack me up!