Monday, November 29, 2010

Newer Job. Newer Life.

Sooo...Here's the thing. Remember when your Mom tells you "When things seem too good to be true they usually are" and you don't believe her? Well. She's usually right. At least in my world. Anyway, I quit that last job (yeah drama.) and now actually am working for a new company part time. "Holy crap! That was fast!" You say? Yeah. I am lucky to have good networking abilities. (Heidi, you're my lifesaver!) I don't want to say which company because I'm hoping that it will possibly turn into a FULL time position but don't want to jinx it. Basically that old job was a really bad situation. Really bad environment mixed with really bad stress levels = bad wife and friend. You get the picture. When I came home sobbing last week John told me it was time to find another job. I'm so grateful for understanding husbands! Anyway, once again I do feel blessed and thankful to have a job in this bad economy and feel even more grateful for the wonderful and friendly environment of this new one. I never knew how important it is to feel safe and content in the workplace. I'd like to bear my testimony about it...ahem...ha. JK. But seriously.

P.S. Yes, I'm still doing graphic design work. Which is so awesome. If you'd like the deets of the whole dramatic situation feel free to call me.

P.P.S. "deets" noun:  an individual feature, fact, or item we shall consider all the deets of her story her meticulous attention to detail.

Soooo for your enjoyment I finally got around to posting pictures of what we've been up to the last 8 or so months. Enjoy! 

Just my favorite game of the year. Except I was FREEZING. But oh so worth it! Go Utes! P.S. we rushed the field. We're cool like that! You're jealous.



Horseback riding with John's Mission President and Companion (and wife) right before 
the snow storm. That's right, Mission President. He likes hanging out with us ok?

Hermana Tingey Baptisms! Wait a minute...is that Bryan and Peter on the left? 


John's bee-stung hand. So much drama. 2 trips to the doctor finally cured it.

Completing my first ever half marathon. Just to make Becca proud. Felt like I was doing something with my life. Ha! 13 miles is sure a long way. I can't imagine going another 13! Marathon-ers are crazy.


Summer "Family Swim" days at Hanks'!


Bear Lake


Lake Powell


Fourth of July

John's Birthday


1 Year Baby!


Cancun with the In-Laws. Thank you Jane and Gord!

PHEW. That's all folks. 

2 comments:

Angelina said...

Sarah! I love your blog! I'm so excited to add it to my list. That's funny you ran into my parents on Black Friday. They make me laugh with their good deals and how proud they are of them. :) That's awesome you ran a marathon! I'm proud of myself when I run/walk a mile on the treadmill, so good job! Expect mucho blog stalking from now on.

e.m. said...

look at you! all caught up and what nots. i thought you'd like that game. i thought of you, and only you.

guess what, i have an interview - call me for the "deets" (dork).