Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Job...New Life

So, I got this new job. (WHA-FREAKIN-HOO!) And every morning I now have a set routine. Get up at 5:30 am, exercise with parents, (yeah, I can't let go of home. you're fine. or, it's just that my husband would never in a million years get up at 5:30 to do something he "doesn't want to do") shower, rush to work and then log in and catch up on emails and blogs. This little ten min in the morning is crucial to my day. Now all I need to do is start updating my blog. it's coming I promise. Little by little I get more and more inspired to do it. One of these days it might just happen! It also helps that I have this new awesome friend at work named Bill who is going to help me make my blog 'oh so unique and chic'. We'll see. Anyway so here is my preface, I will begin blogging sometime soon! 


PS. My job is at a digital design studio in West Jordan called JV2. It's awesome! I feel extremely blessed to be working again and actually doing what I graduated in. The best part is that soon I won't have a long commute to West Jordan! Cause we're moving downtown. Stay posted. 

7 comments:

Kat said...

Congratulations on the new job!

Kelsey said...

It's about time you update your blog! Congrats on the new job! And moving downtown? Way fun. Where are you guys now? I think that we definitely need to catch up!

e.m. said...

oh ting, you are oh so witty. if you don't update frequently, i'm coming after you. with. ... something scary/creepy that i'm not witty enough to come up with.

dang it.

Sarah Hanks said...

hahahahahahhaa. I may be witty but you make me laugh emily. Out loud. AT WORK.

Ps. Kelsey! We totally need to do something! Thanks for looking at my boring blog! haha

sanda said...

It's funny how you can grow up so close to someone but have no idea what's going on in their lives, I would love it if you posted more so I could at least stalk you.. I heard about your job through our mothers quilt group, that's so pathetic! Thought about you on your birthday not so long ago. I think I need your number. Congrats on your new job, they are super lucky to have you on their team, I'm sure you're doing a great job.

Brittney said...

Yay! I'm excited to keep up with what you're doing on your blog ... keep it coming!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, This is so wonderful! I'm looking forward to reading your blog.