Friday, March 5, 2010

Struggle Buddy.

Here's the thing. I struggle. Mostly all the time in different aspects of my life, but the one I'm writing about today is about blogging. I'll admit, I l.o.v.e. reading everyone else's and getting inspired and feeling all less than adequate but i just hate actually posting! It's like there's way too much to talk about, or there is nothing. Mainly I'm posting today because I got a "come to jesus" talk from my bestest friend brewer. who is now just Em. I promise to try harder to be a blogger and let you all (you all...haha like two people read this. whatever.) know about my ever so interesting life.


ps. John coined my nick-name as struggle buddy. He even has a song about it. 

4 comments:

e.m. said...

i'm giving you 5 days to post that song before i'm upse with you.

but...maybe i'll give you 7 days since you posted. ah...the feeling of success.

i love it.

Chris and Emily Evans said...

she gets on me too....ugh....it's amazing that I even started a blog Sarah. Seriously, that is a big step for me.

Kat said...

Hooray! If you post I promise I'll read! I'm all the way out here in South Carolina and I NEED your blogs. :)

Caitlin said...

I read your blog. Keep posting, ok?