Monday, March 16, 2009

Love/Hate relationship-like most things in my life...

I really am trying when it comes to this blog thing.  Emily, I really am sorry! I'll try to post more so that you can read mine when you're bored.  Cause my life is so interesting...wait...plus I think you're the only one in the world who reads this or knows it exists, so this is a shout out to you. holla. 

Anywho, so racking my brain trying to come up with what to post I once again was reminded how much I love/hate working from home. Don't get me wrong, I am incredibly lucky that I get to set my own hours and such, but I've soon realized I have little self control. If ever I'm here and I feel a little hungry I'm all "hmmm...lets go check out the pantry, and the fridge, and the food storage...." and suddenly I've got wrappers surrounding my desk, chocolate remains on my keyboard, mouse and face and I'm wondering where the mess came from! Or...I'm sitting here reading emails calculating all my deadlines and feeling stressed when...oh! The phone rings! What? I have deadlines? Who cares. I've got a conversation to catch up on. 

Or, the most embarrassing of them all....here I am at 12:02 in the afternoon still in my pjs. Jealous? I knew you would be. 

3 comments:

e.m. said...

hahahahahahahah....oh i love it.....hahahahaha thanks ting - makes me feel good that you're so concerned about me being satisfied, and yes, I am. I'm jealous that you're witty, fyi. I'll keep nagging you forever, don't worry about that. Oh, and I'm glad the conversations are with me, while I too sit in my bed, in my "pjs"

Miss Mapp said...

I like this.

Chris and Emily Evans said...

oh Sarah, that is the time that I actually get up. Now you are jealous.