Tuesday, May 31, 2011

L is for ''LOTS OF THINGS''

yeah. it's been awhile. Sorry. to those 3 people who read this blog, i have been having a bit of what we like to call ''blog depression'' lately (ie: feeling like your blog is less than adequate and that you have nothing interesting to say coupled with the fact that you're sending it out to the void and only 3 people read it regularly which means you're left with an ''IS THIS EVEN WORTH IT'' mind-set. yup)  as well as a general case of the blues at home. Which hasn't lent to posting. Not to slop my emotions all over this thing but...there you go. BUT today, the sun is shining and I have officially drug myself out of the L is for Less than adequate rut and am posting again. yay. Maseltof. (sp?) Ha! My new L is....drum roll please....

L is for LUST

Last night we attended the Bruno Mars concert and I can tell you that I am fully lusting after him. O.M.G. I love him. After googling what ''mix'' he is, I found that he is Hawaiian-Asian-African American-Puerto Rican. And Mmm Mmm boy does it do him well! Yum. 

Plus, the man can S I N G so...over all it was pretty amazing and worth every penny. Bruno Mars in Salt Lake City again? I'M SO THERE. 

ps. I was not, in any way, seeking for compliments by complaining that my blog is less than adequate. I PROMISE. Do not feel the need to post something like "sarah! You're awesome and your blog is super duper, I promise!" hahaha just felt like venting my true blue emotions for half a sec. That's the thing. 

7 comments:

lolabarri said...

well I for one missed your blog posts. And yes, Bruno Mars... yum. I think I will go play his album right now in fact... I'll try to play it loud so you can hear across the hall too :)

Kat said...

I love reading you blog so keep it up! And I mean it. :)

candice and tom said...

sarah your blog is awesome and you are super douper! ;) i love reading your blog i think you are hilarious! so please keep posting but i do know how you feel! can we please get together soon and catch up im in the mood for some sushi! ;)

Abbie said...

I too look forward to your alphabet blogs ;o). I also find Bruno very talented and a wee bit attractive, though I sometimes get him confused with Bruno on cinderella.

Chris and Emily Evans said...

Uh, I haven't posted on my blog for like three months. Your blog is a lot more adequate than mine, and this is for sure. I read your blog. Trust me though, I feel the exact same way about my blog.

Paige Hanks said...

Yay for blog posts! So glad you are back!!! Miss you already and can't wait to see you in July;) xoxo

Sarah Hanks said...

Candice - I agree! I work out in south Jordan now so we totally need to do lunch!

Thanks everyone! hahah 6 posts! That's a record! whahooooo. maybe I should tell you all i feel less than adequate more often?? hahahah